Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buttons

Options
  • 30-09-2009 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Would anybody like a small selection of buttons that I seem to gather regularly after a shopping frenzie? These clothing buttons might be suitable for knitters or sewers??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 knitcrazy

i would love them if you still have them

mags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ammcdaid

Delighted Mags..where do u want me to send them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭netanyahu

may I be second in line if this for some random reason doesn't happen! Thankies :D

Pleasure. I'll get back 2u if there's no success with the other.

AM

The other party hasn't got back to me, so if ur still interested? Where can I send them? I'm based in Dublin

Anne-Marie

• Advertisement

Aw, Delighted! Thanks!
    I will PM you my address :)

SOrry - 1st time on this site - what does "PM" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DEEMAR

It means Private Message - and if she doesn't take the buttons please consider me as a last resort !!

Thanks for that info....I have posted them out to previous requester. Better luck elsewhere:rolleyes:

Buttons recieved! Thank you so much :D

• Advertisement

Delighted. I'll keep ur address for further updates, if u deem that appropriate?:)

Advertisement