Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WiFi Hotspot in or around Castlerea

Options
  • 30-09-2009 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Hey all. I'm looking for the nearest WiFi hotspot to Castlerea.

Somewhere within 10-15 miles if possible.

I just need access for a couple of hours, and from my work laptop.

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

You can piggy back off mine in Castlerea , Just let me know when you are in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

shindig-jp wrote: »
    You can piggy back off mine in Castlerea , Just let me know when you are in the area.

Thanks shindig-jp. Very generous of you. I'll need to use it next Wednesday, 7th Oct, between 12:30 and about 14:30. I'll pm you next Monday or Tuesday to confirm.

rosboy wrote: »
    Thanks shindig-jp. Very generous of you. I'll need to use it next Wednesday, 7th Oct, between 12:30 and about 14:30. I'll pm you next Monday or Tuesday to confirm.

No problem , I'll keep an eye out for the PM. I may need a piggy back when I'm in Limerick

shindig-jp wrote: »

No confirmed PM . I'm afraid you are not credible .

When the international community first learned of WiFi Air transmittable availability. 90.00% of the savvy community agreed to leave their Air Station channel open to accommodate new LAN card enabled machines world wide .

No wonder Ireland is stuck in the bog with dick heads who ask for help , are offered help and open a worthless thread .

McDonald's in Longford , Athlone , or Galway is now your best bet for anyone seeking Free Wifi with the comfort of knowing you will have to pay for a meal with 30 minutes access .

I think this thread should be Re-labeled Wifi Access West of Ireland and have board members in the area report good free access points .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Shindig-jp,

I'm really sorry I didn't PM you back. It turns out I didn't need the WiFi access. I had meant to email you and let you know, but totally forgot.

Given your generosity in offering your WiFi access to me, I sincerely apologise for my rudeness in not letting you know that I wouldn't need it in the end. It was the least I should have done.

Rosboy.

forgiven ... three hail....'s and a glory B for your penance

Advertisement