Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some weird pop-up menu

Options
  • 30-09-2009 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

Ok, so every now and again the menu pops up when im playing css, the thing is its in like russian or something, sometimes my pc crashes when im in game too and im thinking this menu might be part of the problem.

It says:

W-INF MENU wersja 2.1.1 (Thats the name of this menu, then it gives you options to click on)

-Pokaz log
    -Zakoncz dzialanie
    -Odinstaluj
    -Zamknij menu
    (then in small writing at the bottom it says this)
    wartibia.com / zdalne monitorwanie
    swoich postaci, ochrona kont

I've searched for malware and virus's and i got nothing. and i've tried to find anything on it around the net but all i got was some lad asking on yahoo.answers, but he didnt get much help either.
    Any help at all would be great!
    Cheers,
    Frac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭xprepairs

Hi Fracture,
    A usefull tool I use anymore which saves me a bunch of time is unhackme:
    http://www.greatis.com/unhackme/download.htm

Use the beginners guide on the left and go through all the scans untill the PC is fine.
    The first scan will most likely say no viruses found, then go through the next ones. When asked to reboot, do so and it will scan again. Any questionable items you can either google them and if that doesn't answer your question, post back the problem in question.

DON'T remove anything you are unsure of.
    Thanks,
    xprepairs

Advertisement