Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sleeve help needed

Options
  • 30-09-2009 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

howya boys and girls first time ive posted on this forum, just looking for a bit of help and advice on getting a sleeve. have a good few tattoos and now i wanna get a sleeve just wondering how other people chose there designs, got designs or anything else that would make deciding easier

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭joey100

haevnt posted here much myself but may as well give it a go.

You say you already have tattoos, any of these on your arms?? if they are that could limit the style of sleeve that you will be able to go for.

On the design side, i have two three quarter sleeves, and for both i went to the artist told them what i had in mind and let them do what they wanted. Love both tattoos and i could see the enthusiam in both tattoo artists when i told them they could do what they want.

On the other hand though you need to have a clear idea what style you want as a sleeve is a big piece and prob wont be able to be covered later if ou dislike it. Have a look through site like BME and see if anything strikes you, just make sure that you really want it.

Advertisement