Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Pubs in Galway with a pool table

Options
  • 30-09-2009 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭

Hey y'all, I am heading down to Galway soon with a few friends, a couple of the lads like to play a few frames, are there any pubs in Galway city centre with a pool table? If there are a few which ones would you reccommend and why? Thanks in advance.

Orando.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GrumpyOldMan

Sally Longs - on abbeygate st
    just down the road from CPs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

paddy's in eyre square.its across from cuba

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Ya those are the only two I can think off right now as well. To be honest you'll probably have more comfort in the Snoooker club on Eglington Street. They have some pool tables (the big American ones too) as well and the price is reasonable enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭Orando Broom

Cheers Lads, I think beer will be a critical element for this so I'd say Sally Longs will be the right job.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Can't think of the name but there's a place at the junction of Bohermore and WaterLane that has just re-opened / changed management.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭paconnors

dafunk wrote: »
    Can't think of the name but there's a place at the junction of Bohermore and WaterLane that has just re-opened / changed management.

Hostys

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Advertisement