Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could someone price this job for me please!

Options
  • 30-09-2009 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I would like someone to give an approx estimate as to how much it would be to build this site please.
    The requirements are as follows...

21 Pages of content

Fast responsive and visually slick

Full CMS (Content management system) using Joomla so content can be changed and updated in a hassle free way.

Site is easy to expand in the future.

Google analytics set up.

Logo design with domain name present

Email address set up

FEATURES:
    21 pages of content supplied by us.
    Over 1000 clients information EG. Company name, phone, website (Paragraph optional) all split into categories, all this information will be supplied by us.
    Map of Ireland on home page: Link to each county and display of options.
    Online payment system. Simplest option.

I dunno something similar I suppose is this http://www.schooldays.ie/

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭cmyk

Are you looking for someone to quote you on this job or are you a web designer looking for help on pricing it for a client?

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

cmyk wrote: »
    Are you looking for someone to quote you on this job or are you a web designer looking for help on pricing it for a client?

Well these are the requirements I want for the site and I have a bunch of different web designers who are interested in doing the job but I have no idea how much it would cost. So basically i'm looking for a ball park figure as to how much it'll cost me?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭cmyk

Have they not given you quotations?

You'd probably need to provide a more detailed spec on exactly what you need to be honest.

I'm a graphic/web designer, but not a developer and for instance you list logo design, this alone can vary from 500e to 50,000e alone depending on your needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

What's your budget? Quality, experience, timeline etc will all impact the price. I know some people hate giving a budget indication, but providing you're realistic the work can and will be tailored to fit within your restrictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

You'll probably get quotes anywhere ranging from 500-10,000. If the site is critical to your business, then I wouldn't touch anyone who charges anything less than 3000 at the very least, as it'd probably be poorly done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭HandWS LTD

Everybody's prices are different. 21 pages professionally done could probably be charged at 800 or more, it all depends on if they are designing from scratch, redesigning Joomla etc. The more information you provide on what needs to be done, the more likely you will get an obvious quote.

Advertisement