Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Les hits the deck

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hahaha. Shouldn't have messed with the man's wheely bin.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Legend! What a twat!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Feel sorry with your man havin to live with scum like that. I'd say his bike would have got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

What a fool!! I love when idiots like that get a good slap! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

he couldnt get outta there quick enough :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭johnathan woss

I posted this in AH before I saw this thread.

Wanted to get the view count up, poor les will never be able to act the hard lad again !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

he has wheelie bin stupid

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Should have made the ****er pick up the rubbish too :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Legend

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

What language was he speaking ? I couldn't understand a single word he said.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

His hands moved so fast i didnt even see where he hit him!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

By any chance was Les getting evicted?

Great hit!

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Flying Abruptly

trout wrote: »
    scouse-ish

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

trout wrote: »
    It sounded like a Liverpool accent....Steven Gerrard was prob the one filming it......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

****ing twat. How yer man didn't knock him out cold after the first few second. Not a lot of men would give him that many chances. Manky little skanger, ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Dean09 wrote: »
    It sounded like a Liverpool accent....Steven Gerrard was prob the one filming it......:D

with a stolen or 'scoused' camcorder

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

That man is Legend

The bully was quiet boy after that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Hahaha.. English skangers are brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

I like the way the other dude closes the gate at the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Typical mouthy little wuss. That biker guy showed a lot of restraint there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

he was all big and hard because his mates were there to back him up,fcuking fag,

love it.. the lad's friend closing the gate at the end showed alot of respect for the owner of the house. surely even a knack can appreciate a man holding that punch back for so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

love it.. the lad's friend closing the gate at the end showed alot of respect for the owner of the house. surely even a knack can appreciate a man holding that punch back for so long.

It looked like the mate closing the gate was actually warning the biker guy to leave it at that. I doubt the biker will be left in peace again.

Still no idea what was going on that had the guy standing there taking the abuse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

At first I thought the scumpig was kissing him when he went face to face with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

It's not everyday you see lightning caught on camera!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I love how he remained calm and collected up until skanger knocks the bin over, then BAM. Another knacker taken care of

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I love seeing bullys and people starting fights getting their comeuppance. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Case in point:

"I'm not taking this shít no more!" *Whack* Excellent :D

Edit:Not sure if this vid is against the charter. If it is, my apologies!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Why do these yobs always go shirtless?
    Up with this sort of thing

TWO yobs have appeared in court after starting a fight with Spiderman — and getting knocked out by two cross-dressers.

Dean Jonathan Gardner, aged 19, and Jason Andrew Fender, aged 22, were arrested following two separate incidents in The Kingsway which took place just moments apart in the early hours of August 30.

But they picked the wrong victims on this occasion after being floored by two cross-dressers who are believed to have been cage fighters on a night out.

Watch the video!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

That made my day.

Advertisement