Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reloaded Repairs

Options
  • 29-09-2009 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭

Airsoft Reloaded presents......

Reloaded Repairs

Gone are the days of the broken gun holding you back for weeks, presenting Ireland's number 1 repair service.

Have you been the victim of:

• Busted hop-ups
    • Shredded gears
    • Shredded pistons
    • Broken tappet plates
    • Drilled out cylinders

Igor can help

We can replace/fix your cylinder and bring your aeg back to its original glory.
    We can upgrade/downgrade your aeg to the .9 area.
    We can do modifications for you.

Great prices and quick service.

All devices normally returned in under a week and with great results (upgrades/downgrades normally ending between .90 - .99).
    If you have any questions just email:

igor(at)airsoftreloaded.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Our repairing service is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

We have 3 fixers so the turn around is very quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

whats the priceing like ,ie basic repair ,complete overhaul:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Few questions please..

Opening hours?
    Warranty?
    Guided prices? e.g. change of a hop unit in a M4, etc.

Thank you in advance.

Gatling wrote: »
    whats the priceing like ,ie basic repair ,complete overhaul:eek:

Usually labour amounts to around €25.

The service is very cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

fantastic, i'm assuming you will have spares like gears etc to buy, think i'll be availing of this service, excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Don't mind paying that bit more if the turn around time is reasonable. Last thing I want is having to wait for months to get an AEG back in action.

Sam Fisher wrote: »
    Few questions please..

Opening hours?
    Warranty?
    Guided prices? e.g. change of a hop unit in a M4, etc.

Thank you in advance.

Opening hours

Weekdays: 16:00 - 20:00
    Weekends: 12:00 - 20:00

Other arrangements can be made by emailing igor(at)airsoftreloaded.ie

Basically any time your available we will make ourselves available for you to drop off or collect your gear.

Warranty will ofcourse be given.

Its €10 for an inspection, the €10 inspection fee will be included in the overall price.

Changing a hop up will be roughly €25 for labour plus the cost of the hop up (if we have to buy one).

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    fantastic, i'm assuming you will have spares like gears etc to buy, think i'll be availing of this service, excellent

We will be stocking extra gear yes.

Oh and we also fix magazines!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

sweet i'll be using this:D. how much to fix a mag and good luck with the service:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey lads best of luck with this service hope it goes well for you!!!

do you repair gbb pistols??

• Advertisement

Changing a hop up will be roughly €25 for labour plus the cost of the hop up (if we have to buy one).

25e for a hop up change ,plz tell me its the whole hop up unit and not just the rubber and nub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

25e for a hop up change ,plz tell me its the whole hop up unit and not just the rubber and nub

That's a perfectly reasonable price, tbh. If everyone knew how to do it, there wouldn't be a demand for the service. Supply and demand determines price.

Best of luck with this, lads. Be nice for someone to take the pressure off Richie ;-)

i thinking a slight misunderstanding with tony ,typing with a baby in your arms tends to get messy ,
    i was trying to ask was it for a whole unit replacement or just an improved rubber and nub ,
    have 3 here that need complete replacements:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

i thinking a slight misunderstanding with tony ,typing with a baby in your arms tends to get messy ,
    i was trying to ask was it for a whole unit replacement or just an improved rubber and nub ,

Ahh, right sorry. He was answering a question that asked about pricing a complete unit change, so I just assumed that's what he was pricing when he replied. But of course, I don't want to speak for for him !

hey lads best of luck with this service hope it goes well for you!!!

do you repair gbb pistols??

We repair everything Darren.

The €25 is the usual price for labour so the cost of a replaced hop-up system would be €25 + the cost of the hop-up system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

We repair everything Darren.

cool il have to get off my ass at get back up to you so......its been way too long since iv shot someone:D

cool il have to get off my ass at get back up to you so......its been way too long since iv shot someone:D

The place has been changed a fair bit aswell but sure that's not what this thread is for dude.

I'm looking forward to having you guys down.

Oh and sure if you need anything fixed just let us know!

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

hey lads i have 4 mid-cap mp5 magazines which are having a little spring loading problems.. any chance you could have a look at them? any idea on price

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

what about aegs that are missing parts an bolts wud yez able to replace them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭allen175

These guy offer an amazing service! i had to downgrade my M4 a while back handed it in at the start of a session, half way through the session it was all sorted shooting at a nice .9!

Top quality stuff!!

ps3man wrote: »
    hey lads i have 4 mid-cap mp5 magazines which are having a little spring loading problems.. any chance you could have a look at them? any idea on price

Hay, I will pm you a number to call.

Lacertus wrote: »
    what about aegs that are missing parts an bolts wud yez able to replace them?

We can replace parts Simon yes.

Sorry about the delayed response.

allen175 wrote: »
    These guy offer an amazing service! i had to downgrade my M4 a while back handed it in at the start of a session, half way through the session it was all sorted shooting at a nice .9!

Top quality stuff!!

Thanks Allen, we do rock.

Advertisement