Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewing patterns

Options
  • 29-09-2009 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!
    I'm tring to rope my lovely mum into making me some new clothes seeing as I'm always to broke to get anything new. What I want are those pants that lots of hippy chicks are wearing at the moment that are really baggy at the bum and the crotch is hangs really low to the ground. If anyone can tell me even the name of this style or send me a link to a pattern it'd be great.
    I'm also looking for a good harem pants pattern and any other funky 3/4 length pants that are really really flared.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭netanyahu

i second this request!!! woooo

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Are they parachute pants? Like ALI BABA's trousers? Hickeys are the only place in Dublin I know of for patterns. They have patterns for Halloween costumes and theatrical costumes so maybe you will find them there. The staff will advise you on fabric needs.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wendywii

try ebay.com and do a search for trouser patterns - also google sew simple, vogue etc patterns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭netanyahu

thanks! saw some lovely ones on www.etsy.com aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wendywii

awwhh, great to see" i just ♥ etsy too;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement