Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping out of BTEA

Options
  • 29-09-2009 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone, i started a course and am getting BTEA and got the cost of education allowance which paid the registration on the course. The course is a plc course and i have to say its a joke, what it said on the website and the qualifications you get and even the duration of the course is wrong (they said it was 2 year on website, but it turns out its only 1) and im thinking its pointless in doing the course now, as if i just keep looking for an entry level position in the field i want to go into, id probably be further down the line by doing it that way than by spending a year on this course. So my question is, if i drop out will i be able to go back onto job seekers until a job comes up and will they want me to pay back the cost of education allowance?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

don't know the answer to this suki but i would like to find out for def! Heard that the dole will be wondering why you didn't stick it out as they want as many ppl off the dole as possible, dunno if they'll give you that hard of a time or not.

Advertisement