Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE/TRADE] Shotgun, Pistol & Battery

Options
  • 29-09-2009 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

I've a few bits here for trade/sale after a bit of a cleanup, so in no particular order they are:

ASG M3 Shotgun

shotgunv.jpg

1000332.jpg

Pump action m3 here, fires a 3 shot burst.Comes with about 8 shells. Bought it on a whim for €100 from a local retailer but its never really been used. Have a rifle bag to go with it. Yours for €90 wtih the bag and shells (bag was €30, shotgun €100 and a few extra shells were €10)

Taurus PT24/7 (Metal Slide Version)

img0012ie.jpg

My trusty pistol, although it was brought to skirmish I never really found the situation to use it in. This pistol is Gas NON-Blowback, meaning more shots from less CO2, and a deathly quite pitol. Tbh there been less than 100rds put through her. Chrono's consistently around 0.9J with a new CO2 canister. It comes included with the ABS pistol case, also like new.
    Looking for €75 for both

Firefox 9.6V Sticktype Battery

img0013vs.jpg

This battery was taken as a trade for a shorter stick type battery, AFAIK its never been used (was traded as a favor for someone). Looking for €25 as its like new. (Sticker on battery covers a split in heatshrink, it does not affect battery preformance in any way, merely a preventative measure)

Would also be interested in a trade, currently in need of a new crane stock battery & a decent charger, but try me with anything else you have, I might be interested regardless!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

What is the lenght of the battery not including the wires?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭reaper2323

hi, i am interested in the shotgun, whats its fps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Hi reaper AFAIK its rated @ 0.8J, hasnt been chronod in a while so not definite

ok thanks, and whats its range? u say you have about 8 shells for it? is that the exact number lol

Will hafta go diggin and count shells (AFAIK 3 shells retail a 25quid a go normally) It'll actually span the length of the Warehouse quite well, nice consistent grouping.

• Advertisement

ok, and is there any problems with it at all? has it been used much? do you clean it often?

No man its not been used much at all lol.

As far as cleaning concerned its never actually needed it. The shotgun is like new, as is the bag!

ok cool, is there any cleaning rod with it or anything like that? and it is a 3 bb shot per shot ya?

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    What is the lenght of the battery not including the wires?

Saulgoode, not including the wires the battery is approx 230mm in length.

(hope you're seriously interested in this man, have been digging all day for my tape measure lol :P)

I'm sure a could dig out a cleaning rod :p loads of them knockin around here.

And yup its deffo a three shot burst :D

• Advertisement

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Saulgoode, not including the wires the battery is approx 230mm in length.

(hope you're seriously interested in this man, have been digging all day for my tape measure lol :P)

Well..., I was interested but its too long for my AEG. Sorry.:o

Ha no bother man, at least I have my tape measure to comfort me :p

could you tell me how long the gun is from stock to tip of barrel?

shotgun is 104cm in length......

reaper2323 wrote: »
    could you tell me how long the gun is from stock to tip of barrel?

That should be easy now that he has his measuring tape.:p

ok thanks, sorry for all the questions, do you ever come to galway or will i have to go to dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Aren't those shotguns normally 40-50 euro new? Example

I believe ASG is a simple rebrand of the above gun, I am aware this is a different model, but there are four models, all by DE and all around that price.

Can you say where you bought it?

no man i'm NEVER in galway lol.

Your best bet is to hightale it to Dublin, and collect. Not really into posting airsoft guns!

dnt blame ya, i will prob be in dub Saturday morning anyway, wud u be free?

Aren't those shotguns normally 40-50 euro new? Example

I believe ASG is a simple rebrand of the above gun, I am aware this is a different model, but there are four models, all by DE and all around that price.

Can you say where you bought it?

I already have said it was bought locally, specifically ATS in ballymount, and yes it was 100 euro new in the box. Thanks for the interest though....

• Advertisement

pm me and we can sort out something lol

Offer must be made on thread reaper, sorry, forum rules!

oh sorry, new to this lol ya ill give u asking of 90 4 da gun, bag, shells n rod if you have 1, ill be in dublin sat morning

reaper2323 wrote: »
    dnt blame ya, i will prob be in dub Saturday morning anyway, wud u be free?

And saturday morning reaper I won't be around, but could have someone meet you. Alternatively will be going skirmishing at oakridge Sunday if youre up for a game!

ya that would be ok, ill be going home again in da evening so cant stay to skirmish :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

reaper2323 banned for two weeks for attempting to engage in off-thread dealing.

Stercus Accidit banned for two weeks (reduced from one month on account of the questionable pricing) for thread-spoiling.

On note pf pricing; lperrozzi, I'd be interested in seeing a price link or something akin to such given that there are only two shotguns (different models albeit) listed by ATS and both are under €50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tomasfmartin

Hi lperrozzi i offer your asking price of 90 for the shotgun, bag and shells

Offer accepted, moving to PM tomasfmartin.

Shotgun kit is sold, rest of the stuff is still for sale :D

• Advertisement

Jusy an update on items still for sale on this thread :)
    lperrozzi wrote: »
    I've a few bits here for trade/sale after a bit of a cleanup, so in no particular order they are:

ASG M3 Shotgun

shotgunv.jpg

1000332.jpg

Pump action m3 here, fires a 3 shot burst.Comes with about 8 shells. Bought it on a whim for €100 from a local retailer but its never really been used. Have a rifle bag to go with it. Yours for €90 wtih the bag and shells (bag was €30, shotgun €100 and a few extra shells were €10)

Sold on thread:D

Taurus PT24/7 (Metal Slide Version)

img0012ie.jpg

My trusty pistol, although it was brought to skirmish I never really found the situation to use it in. This pistol is Gas NON-Blowback, meaning more shots from less CO2, and a deathly quite pitol. Tbh there been less than 100rds put through her. Chrono's consistently around 0.9J with a new CO2 canister. It comes included with the ABS pistol case, also like new.
    Looking for €75 for both

Traded to hairyman on another thread:D

Firefox 9.6V Sticktype Battery

img0013vs.jpg

This battery was taken as a trade for a shorter stick type battery, AFAIK its never been used (was traded as a favor for someone). Looking for €25 as its like new. (Sticker on battery covers a split in heatshrink, it does not affect battery preformance in any way, merely a preventative measure)

Battery still up for sale or trade

Would also be interested in a trade, currently in need of a new crane stock battery & a decent charger, but try me with anything else you have, I might be interested regardless!

So as above just the battery left now, for either sale or trade :) Still looking for a charger or a battery for my SL9:P

Advertisement