Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuf10 on Setanta Ireland (no spoilers)

Options
  • 29-09-2009 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

I watched the 1st episode where they picked the teams on Setanta Ireland last week end just cant remember exactly when, prob Sunday(not Setanta 1, which is still available to some people).

Does anyone know if this was a once off or will they show it every week.
    If so we could discuss it here on that basis and the guys on the spoiler thread could come here to reminisce or get that deja-vu feeling:D

Also they could make some really witty comments that they wish they had said in real-time.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Here it is, should be viewable once you're on Eircom

http://setanta-video.eircom.net/eircom/channels/C5ExtremeSports.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I saw an episode as well and thought I was seeing things, then assumed it was a repeat but eh, did Setanta Ireland get some TV rights for the UFC then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I did see it on Setanta ireland (im on ntl) a few weeks ago , and it was a week night around 10pm im thinking it was wednesday or thursday.

And according to this http://www.rteguide.ie/listings.html?date=0&channel=139 UFC 103 is on in a few minutes :confused:

Edit just flicked over and its the top 100 fights lol

Nope, it's a compilation show - the ultimate 100 :(
    seen this way too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

103 was on setanta ireland over the weekend iirc
    (ie it was def on but i just dont remember what day/time)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

It was on last Tuesday at 9. Not this week though for some reason. They had football on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Found it guys. Its on Setanta IRELAND at 10.00 tonight.(which is probably when I saw it last week):D

Kent, it was on at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    Kent, it was on at 11.
    eh.......not on my TV in my house:rolleyes:

As per my post ,it was on Saturday night at 10pm, channel 106 Setanta Ireland with Chorus and it was the 2nd episode of TUF10.
    I can now safely assume that the 3rd episode will be on same time same channel next sat. What is advertised as next fight=
    Kimbo will be fighting

Advertisement