Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

labret

Options
  • 29-09-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

I had to take out my lapbret stud today for going into hospital. A few hours later i tried getting it back in, but no success. I can get a normal earring through alright. It;s hardly tightened up that much since i took it out a few hours ago?!
    I've had it pierced for a year and a half too.
    WIll washing it with hot water and salt help?
    If all else fails I'll go to the piercing shop tomorrow morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you just had a standard sized labret stud in it, then there's every chance that it'd close up fairly quickly alright! At least it's not closed completely. A visit to your piercer to check it and possibly do a controlled stretch on it to get the labret stud back in sounds like the best idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

have a shower, warm water will soften your skin. try easing it in from the front, i would imagine the problem is with the tissue on the inside of your mouth. a gentle push should reopen it. best bet as damo said is to hit up your piercer asap

Advertisement