Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sinclair spectrum vs bbc micro

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

what no one???

well i'll just have to be excited (about this documentry )on my own :(

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

It sounds interesting. We made so much progress in the last century, more than any other. It is nice to have a look back and see how things came about and to where it has led us today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Recorded this and watched it today.
    Found it very interesting, never knew that Curry worked for Sinclair originally.
    Amazing to think that they (and all the other companies)went from nothing to turnovers of 93m back to nothing in about 5 years.
    Commodore 64 was better anyway;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

anyone else remember the Vinyl Drive for the Zx83??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I had one of those guys, when it came to maxing potential the Spekkie days cannot be touched, what they did with 16k and 32k was spectacular.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

rainbow islands was some job with 48 k ram....

when you see that vista needs about 20 gigs of ram to run successfully these days...:rolleyes:

Advertisement