Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

classified website,need advise on where to start

Options
  • 29-09-2009 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hi guys

hope yer all well

im looking at putting together a classified website, but i need it to be as professional as possible.

i want to build it myself, and i am willing to spend money on plugins if neccessary.

I already started to build this website this joomla and hit a wall, i just ind joomla difficult to use.

I have an IT background, but i aint that technical, so whatever i end up doing its gotta be simple and easy to use.

I want to use something that looks professional.
    quick and easy to setup
    is scalable, i,e, can add features easily
    can make changes easier

can anyone make any recommendations.

I already tried to use joomla with marketplace, but i hit a rock, and there was a version.legacy issue and it thrw up loads of error whenever you access the area of the website where 'marketplace' was.

I have tried everything already and it just aint working.

can someone please recommend something for me to do

thanks very much

ed

Advertisement