Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Valuation

Options
  • 29-09-2009 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I was recently going to sell a nice Festina watch, I didn't think it was worth that much. It required a new battery so I went to the repair shop in Stephen's Green to get it and the guy there told me it was worth considerably more than I was looking for, for it. Now I know next to nothing about watches. Where would be a good place to get a valuation on such a watch or could anyone on here with good knowledge of watches please offer a rough guide price.

The watch is gold plated and in good condition. It has some small barely visible scratches on the face and some slight wear marks on the bracelet. It has not been serviced or polished recently but is in good working order and has all the original parts. It does not have its original box or papers.

Pics of the watch can be viewed on the adverts ad I had created http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=122392&cat=32

Any help on this or even where to get a proper price would be much appreciated

Thanx

Advertisement