Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INFO ON THIS PLEASE

Options
  • 28-09-2009 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

I am going to post this up on the adverts website, but I wouldneed to know if its valuable.
    All the proceeds of the sale will go to chairty.
    Its a SWIZA CORAL travel clock.Its in a tapastry box.I would say..its about 1920 ish?
    If anyone knows where to get a price n this, please do help me out.
    thanks,
    cathy

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Travel clocks seem to have a following alright. It depends on the maker of course. One of the bigger names gets you more value. The case on yours should increase interest. Age wise it's hard to tell. I would have said a little later, but I know jack about travel clocks TBH. My advice woud be to trawl ebay to look for similar and get an idea there. Ireland will be a small market and you may not get the right price ofr it because of that. Maybe ebay it when you get a better notion of it's value?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

thanks for the help,
    Cathy

Advertisement