Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th year-spending too much time on one subject?

Options
  • 28-09-2009 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Basically,Im spending far too much time on Irish aelpnd having no time left for other subjects.

I know I should make a study timetable,but it takes me AGES to learn my Irish homework

Help?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Mary007

smileyxx wrote: »
    Basically,Im spending far too much time on Irish aelpnd having no time left for other subjects.

I know I should make a study timetable,but it takes me AGES to learn my Irish homework

Help?:confused:

What do you mean learn your Irish homework? Like phrases and stuff?

You'd really be better trying to understand the language rather than learning things off especially as you're only in 5th year. In the long run learning things off won't really work when it comes to comprehensions and especially the oral and the aural.

You should try practising your irish instead of learning it.

Good luck!

Advertisement