Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

06 Ford Focus bumper

Options
  • 28-09-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

A few days ago I managed to reverse my Ford Focus into a metal bar sticking out from a gate, and ended up with two finger size holes in my bumper as well as a few scrapes.

The local Ford garage said I would need to replace the bumper - at a cost of €700! Obviously that sounds like a complete rip off. Can anyone recommend a garage in the Clontarf/Raheny that could do this job at a reasonable price? Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭kilasser

Something similar happened with my 05 focus about six months ago. I got a bumper off eBay for around 100 euro. Changed it myself, I’m no mechanic, was not too difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Freddy B

Thanks Kilasser. Will give that a go. :D

Advertisement