Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tescos Drivethrough!

Options
  • 28-09-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭

Obviously drink driving is very serious, and people did get hurt, but I still laughed!
    A drunk driver who drove his Rolls-Royce into a Tesco supermarket in Hampshire has been jailed for 16 months and banned from driving for five years.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/8274635.stm

article-1185081-050708EF000005DC-740_634x387.jpg

article-1185081-0507122D000005DC-501_634x415.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

article-1185081-050708EF000005DC-740_634x387.jpg

Nice that he parked in the offie:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Any pics f the front of the Rolls? It looks to have won the fight with the wall!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

He had a problem with Tesco though so he sat outside the shop drinking until he had the courage to drive his car through the front window, not as funny as a drunk driver randomly managing to drive through a shop window

EDIT:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Zube

Obviously drink driving is very serious, and people did get hurt, but I still laughed!

I don't see what's funny. It wasn't even an accident, the guy rammed the shop on purpose as he had a grudge.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

Zube wrote: »
    I don't see what's funny. It wasn't even an accident, the guy rammed the shop on purpose as he had a grudge.:confused:

Apologies, my sense of humour must have deteriorated due to hanging around in the Motors section too long....

I'll be back to pedantically correcting people on the rules of the road shortly!

• Advertisement
Advertisement