Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Road Tax Renewal

Options
  • 28-09-2009 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi,

I had a car and i sold it and was having pin number through which i used to renew the tax online on motortax.ie.

Now the question is i bought new car with big engine so what i have to do? does anybody know please let me know...

thanks,
    regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

Is the new car brand new? If so, I believe the PIN is the last 4 digits of your chassis number.

Otherwise, you'll have to do it the traditional paper form way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shsh_shah

thanks...its not brand new car it is 2004..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Wossack is right, when you say new do you mean literally? or just a different car. If its not totally new you need form RF100A from your local tax office.

P.S Oh just seen your last thread, so the above form you need then, James.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shsh_shah

Thanks a lot for both...

Advertisement