Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointing formmail.php to another email domain

Options
  • 28-09-2009 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

I've set up a form and am using formmail.php script to send the details to my email address. I can get the emails sent to me, but need them to go to another email domain (a client). I understand it's easier to get it sent to myself as the script is hosted on the same server as my email.

The only part of the code I've edited is;

Code:
    /* Help: http://www.tectite.com/fmdoc/target_email.php */
    $TARGET_EMAIL = array(MY_NAME."@MY_DOMIAN\.com$");
    How would I enter an 2nd email in this script?

Does anyone have experience of sending to multiple email addresses?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Its easier like you said set up so that it sends email to an email on your server but all you have to do then is go into the control panel on your hosting and set up a forwarder for that email account and sent it on to your clients email, you could set up a dummy email account on your domain and set that to forward to your client if you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The documentation (the url is in the original post) provides good examples.

Advertisement