Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players wanted for 7 a side football in Dunboyne

Options
  • 28-09-2009 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all,

Players wanted for 5-7-a-side football indoors at 7pm Tuesdays in Dunboyne Community Center.

If interested give me a shout.

Eoin

<SNIP>

<Mod Edit> Eoins1, posting of phone numbers is not permitted - please read the charter.
    Anyone interested in contacting Eoin should do so by PM, or by replying to the thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭dubdec99

All ages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Eoins1

Yeah. Most of us are in the 20s - 30s range. If you can kick a ball come up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 TalkingHorse

Hi - did you get the players? Myself and a mate are interested if you are still looking?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LIVERPOOL111

hi, i would be intrested in playing if your still looking for players. i live local, unfit but can kick a ball straight. please contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Anybody looking for a player in Coolmine area (outdoor soccer pitches) give me a PM. Seems such a waste that its next door and I've never used it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement