Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bands in roscommon

Options
  • 29-04-2009 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Looking for a good band to play in Pub for birthday bash on the 4th of July.

Could anyone suggest bands that would possibly be available on that night and wouldn't be too expensive.

If all bands unavailable can anyone suggest good DJ's that play anything from 80's music right up to present day.

Thanks a million in advance.

Phone numbers would also be very helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lancerwall

would recommend looking into the "looneyhoppers" there a great nights entertainment, dont think that there are to expensive either. dont have a number for them but if you google them i think they have a bebo page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 77Dee

The Band Halfkut r very good...they play all around the county....they were playing recently at my friends party ...they have really good music anything from Sting...U2 ...Bob Dylan....u name they can do it!! The guy is Gerry and his no. is <snip>...hope u can get them...u'll have a great nite!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭dennistuam

try ultrasound the drummer works in the vg shop flemings
    ask for declan cheap do all modern coldplay killers

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

www.partytime-dj.com
    These lads are based in Boyle. Excellent Djs and they have a couple of brilliant bands on their books aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭dennistuam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bassde

hi i heard the wizzards of sonik in the quattro in ballina mayo last friday nite they were brilliant the have a web page on bebo i was talking to them and the gave me their phone number its xxx ask for harry hope you get them there class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 thestunts

Hi we're available that night due to a cancellation.

www.thestunts.ie

Give us a bell. Based in Ballaghaderreen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 javirl

looking for a band for a birthday party in co roscommon. any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭markwho

javirl wrote: »
    looking for a band for a birthday party in co roscommon. any suggestions?

Theres a Roscommon band called fret buzz. Saw them in a night club in dublin one night. Got them for my birthday. Best cover band ive ever seen. Funnily enough they're incredibly cheap and play pretty much everything. Pm me for their contact details if ya want.

Advertisement