Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awesome Carl Sagan song.

Options
  • 28-09-2009 2:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Some guy autotuned clips from Cosmos and created this song. Check it out. It is absolute "win" as they say. Watch it in HQ.

I was going to throw it into religious humour, but it's not funny, anyway I think this deserves a thread of it's own.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Sadly it works best with the audio muted:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

What, you can't appreciate what that guy did with the audio? I think it's pretty cool. Do you listen to Daniel O' Donnel by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Thats deadly

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Frickin' awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

Though i think that AutoTune is the work of the Devil, any reason to watch Cosmos is to be welcomed. I'd love to see it remastered and shown on Discovery or NatGeo, there's simply no-one of Carl's stature on TV anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 maskofsanity

That was great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Amm I the only one, who finds it difficult to tolerate that digital audio stuff?:o
    I'll be in my trailer

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Malty_T wrote: »
    Amm I the only one, who finds it difficult to tolerate that digital audio stuff?:o
    I'll be in my trailer

When it's the Black Eyed Peas I can't tolerate it. Whens it's Carl Sagan I'll live with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

I think I'm in love.

Advertisement