Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TY Mini-Company

Options
  • 27-09-2009 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭

Yeah, it should be in the TY forum, but no-one posts there.

I'm too unimaginative to come up with an idea for a TY mini-company, so I need you kewl guys to give me ideas. Tight?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭104494431

<
    Correct forum

Think of something yourself! We had to!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Rent out any hot girls in your group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Crotchety

The Comedy Club

Rent out the girls to the homeless people in your town.

A free shag in return for some company!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

No no no! Only I am allowed to be annoying and useless in serious threads. Come on, pick it up, people!

It is serious. A shag would go down well. Or a strip show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gamewise.ie

set up a shop in your school selling food and stationary. simple and it makes lots of money :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭mcgarry098

school magazine... 8 of us took home €150 last year, could have easily done it with 4 people and took home way more money bt didnt know that at the time. Get local shops to buy ads in it and to donate chocolate and vouchers :P u get off class as much as you want aswell and have an excuse to practically live down the town.!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Coliin09

Howye lads :) i'm in a group of 5 for my mini compan,. we havent really started as such yet only getting ideas sorted. our main idea is too have a fooseball/pool tournament, a few computers and a xbox aswell on the projector we're wondering would people actually use them and what prices do you think we should put them. we are also thinking of having refreshments aswell :P sound good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 alan225

Last year for our mini company we did a football tournament for 1st years, we got the whole year doing it so there were over a hundred playing. We have loads of playing fields so whether or not your school does might affect it. We charged a fiver each but it ran from 3rd class in the morning till the last class. All we had to do was ask the principal and the pe teachers and they agreed in a second. Think they didn't mind because its only 1st year. The year before they ran a stationary shop. Oh and we had prizes for the top 3 teams, 1st got 15 euro, 2nd got a tenner and 3rd got a tenner so its an incentive for them to play rather than just doss around and miss class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

Crotchety wrote: »
    It is serious. A shag would go down well. Or a strip show!
    With 15/16 year old girls?

I'm sure teachers would approve

Advertisement