Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i put new thread

Options
  • 27-09-2009 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I put in new thread becouse in my previous i hadnt been given a chance to reply. Is this a norma on this forums? Is there a rule power on which i should be banned? Than do it. First give me a reason why u are treating me this way. Give me a reason (youre interna forum regulation) why are you closing this previous topic??? I cant understand this? And we want to unite? How - u dont even want to talk.. What ive done?? Becouse i lef a link to this what we want say to you::?

http://saveeuropeireland.niepoprawni.pl/

Ant i dont understand your logic. Your refferendum is the only one in whole Europe so we can say that You vote for all the countries thad hadnt beedn given a chance to say a word. We want democratic Union - right? So why Elite of EU establish this law while not asking us.. Heh - they ask - but the only reply they want to hear is YES. Cant you see that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

gismoo, the points were made on the previous thread. First, this isn't simply a platform for people to post "calls to action", and second, this really isn't your referendum. It's restricted to Irish citizens, who decide the result on the basis of what is good for Ireland.

The first point is the main one - if you have a blog, use your blog. We're not here to provide a convenient launching pad for anyone's rallying cries, of whatever political persuasion.

You're free to get involved in the debate here, but this isn't a political blogging arena - it's a discussion forum. And when I say 'get involved in debate', that's what I mean - if you're simply going to make calls for action, I'll ban you.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement