Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal from polish people..

Options
  • 27-09-2009 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi!. I'm polish. Im a blogger of http://niepoprawni.pl site. We and few other internet portals representing independent politics bloggers have appeal to Irish People. This is an official site of our appeal:

http://saveeuropeireland.niepoprawni.pl/

Please get involved in our action! Please help spread to the Irish people what polish people, which haven't been given a chance to vote on lisbon treaty, think. Thanks!! Please left a comments on uor site that polish people could know that we are in connection of our common interests in UE!

NO mean NO!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Appeal to your Government if you have an issue with your system, it is not of our concern and we should not vote with your political system in mind.

Of all people Poles should be thanking the EU in any way possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Tarobot

gissmoo, go away. Your constitutional arrangements are nothing to do with us.

Hmm, on an aside, I love the pan-European spread we have on here telling us how to vote. A German, a Swede, now a Pole..what next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

Tarobot wrote: »
    gissmoo, go away.

Hmm, on an aside, I love the pan-European spread we have on here telling us how to vote. A German, a Swede, now a Pole..what next?

dont forget that guy here on boards who gave away his citizenship in exchange for British one and went harping on about how he has the right to vote here while not being a citizen anymore (and being proud of himself) after Omagh

and then some Brits even send us certain "leaflets" :D

/

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

I reckon the vast majority of the EU population don't know or care about the Lisbon Treaty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I fail to see your logic, gissmoo. It doesn't matter which way Ireland votes on Friday, it won't make a difference to your political system.

Take it up with your government; it's not our problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Two points:

1. this site is not a notice-board for petitions, appeals, or campaign material.

2. this isn't your referendum.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement