Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single traveller package holidays

Options
  • 27-09-2009 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good companies for package / tour holidays if its just yourself going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

The Travel Department would be a good option but I think you pay a supplement. Have traveled with them before with a friend but there were a few single people. Easy to meet people as there are trips, etc organised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Boooourns

http://www.thetraveldepartment.ie/Home.aspx

I'm trying to get my Mother to go on one of these, the next one is in November to Prague so if anyone is thinking of going let me know as my Mother is going, she's 54 btw and i'd love her to meet new people.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yeah I was looking at them and it seemed good. One other thing I was looking at was the hotel and flight combos from thomascook and the sorting out stuff to do myself.

Advertisement