Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Introduction to Logic Pro 8 - Pulse Recordings

Options
  • 27-09-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Alright lads,

I came across this course on Logic in Pulse Studios and was just wondering if anyone out there has done it or heard much of it? I'm not at the stage where I can apply for it just yet as I want to get a mac in the meantime but just doing some research. It seems like a decent course for a beginner and covers a lot of aspects. I'm not sure whether its good value in terms of the price but to me it doesn't seem too bad.

http://www.pulserecording.com/audio/apple-logic-101

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

seriously if your looking to be shown all about logic look at macprovideo.
    check out there logic tutorials,there very good.
    itll show you the basics for alot less money.very easy to follow and understand

save your money for vsts,monitors etc etc

not saying its not a good course but its not really necessary if you put in a few hours of learning yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Check on Youtube for tutorials there is some really helpful stuff on it.

Advertisement