Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing up with eircom

Options
  • 27-09-2009 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had trouble moving back to eircom?

I've been trying since June or July to switch back and it has been a disaster. Numerous phone calls from me, wrong forms sent to me, lost forms at eircoms side.....

It's now been about 4 weeks since I sent in my last form. I'm gonna have to call them (again) tomorrow. Yet regularly on the news we hear that eircom are in trouble because so many customers are deserting them !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭whizgremlin

Technique wrote: »
    Has anyone had trouble moving back to eircom?

I've been trying since June or July to switch back and it has been a disaster. Numerous phone calls from me, wrong forms sent to me, lost forms at eircoms side.....

It's now been about 4 weeks since I sent in my last form. I'm gonna have to call them (again) tomorrow. Yet regularly on the news we hear that eircom are in trouble because so many customers are deserting them !!!

The only problem I had moving back to eircom was that my last ISP was holding my port hostage! But that was the only issue....i dont remember having to fill out any forms though but I guess that was a while ago....it seems bizarre that they can be so lax from what you're saying, did you get the name of the person/people you were talking to? I would be on the fone to them every day until I got it sorted, its the only way these days im afraid....goodluck with it :o

Advertisement