Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian/Ethnic food shop in Portlaoise

Options
  • 27-09-2009 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone knows of any asian/ethnic food shops in Portlaoise?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Thanks Iolar I'll check it out :D I thought that place was just another polish food shop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Iolar wrote: »
    Theres that shop on main street that may interest you,i think its called East And West,beside the Polish shop polski sklep

i think thats closed down now. drove by it yesterday and not a thing in it.

D'oh :(

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭medici

Hi, I've not been up that way in recent months but there used to be a fairly substantial Asian food shop in the Kea-Lew business estate on the Mountrath Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭ADTR

stevoman wrote: »

This shop is still open. Maybe it's moved from just down the street on the left, but it's on the right hand side as you come down main street beside the new tattoo place and just before the big Polish shop.

medici wrote: »
    Hi, I've not been up that way in recent months but there used to be a fairly substantial Asian food shop in the Kea-Lew business estate on the Mountrath Road.

Thanks a million everyone I must check them out :D

medici is Kealaw business park up where Ging's hardware and the other home-y shops are?

late getting back sorry - yes that's the place - there are a fair few home-y shops up there alright!

• Advertisement

I drove up their last week, granted it was dark and everything was closed, but i didn't see it so I'm guessing it's closed down. Unless it's hidden around the back or something is it?

Again, haven't been up there in an age but as far as I remember it was on the right hand side as you're driving up through the estate - I think it was beside a lamp/light shop called Nouveau Lighting. It could well be gone since I was last up there but it was definitely in plain sight.

Advertisement