Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Good Navigation Program

Options
  • 27-09-2009 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭

Hello good peeps,

It's been many years since I was an active member of the Flightsim community and when I was FSNavigator was the program to have. It was simple, easy to use and brilliant. Anywhooo it seems the author of the program discontinued it quite some time ago and I'm wondering if there are any navigation programs that make finding your way that little bit easier for plebs such as myself.

Does anyone have any recommendations, be there freeware or payware.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Sepulchrave

Haven't used it myself, short of cash (payware) but I think alot of people are using FSBuild.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

FsBuild is what I have used for the last few years. It hooks up with Active Sky to use real world weather and has all of the aircraft profiles for performance and fuel calculations.

It's different to FS Navigator because it doesn't run in FS so there's no moving map.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Get a proper payware aircraft and use the FMC....sorted. No need for any other programme generally then.

Advertisement