Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Venues in Dublin

Options
  • 26-09-2009 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to organize my 40th birthday party and I'm looking for a nice venue for about 50 people. Ideally North Dublin but I'll also consider City Centre (Not Nostromo!). Any nice pubs with nice function rooms or suchlike or if anyone knows any unusual venues...I'd love to find something a little bit different. ;)

Thanks in advance!

Jen ;->
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lorilee

Hi Jenroche,

Did you have any luck with the search? I'm looking for a venue for 40th birthday in a few weeks time for about 40 people. I'm just looking for a function room or part of a pub that's nice, not too dingy and without banging house music. Solas, against the grain, gingerman, clarendon, all booked for the night I need. I'm running out of options. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Lorilee

Advertisement