Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redundancy money still not paid after two months

Options
  • 26-09-2009 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was made redundant from my company about two months ago. I wasn't paid my redundancy money on the date of my dismissal.

The company said they would pay it the following month but that never happened. What authority should I contact about this.

Anyone been though this who can advise me would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

That is very strange indeed.2 months and no money .....I got paid my redundancy payment
    2 days before I finished. Ring those people NERA 1890 80 80 90.they will gladly explain you
    where you stand from redundacy entiltments point of view

http://www.employmentrights.ie/en/informationforemployers/redundancy/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

It can take a while. particularly if it is statutory redundancy you are getting. I had to wait three months for mine. although get in contact with the people mentioned in the above post as they would know more about it than I.

Advertisement