Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English notes! RE poetry

Options
  • 26-09-2009 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

sorry for taking up thread space with questions like this? but does anyone have any good english notes on Eavan Boland!! ive searched the web but cant see what im looking for! something about painterly and evocative images :confused::)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

The internet usually has awful notes and answers on it so avoid like the plague. Buy New English Key Notes and it will have loads of notes and sample answers on all the poets on the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Annel349

Delta Kilo wrote: »
    The internet usually has awful notes and answers on it so avoid like the plague. Buy New English Key Notes and it will have loads of notes and sample answers on all the poets on the course.

but is there like a new edition every year....cos i aint doing L.C. till 2011:D

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

Annel349 wrote: »
    but is there like a new edition every year....cos i aint doing L.C. till 2011:D

ur sad .

3fullback wrote: »
    ur sad .

thanks... im assuming you have absoloutly no interest what so ever in going anyplace in life! :D but do your think i suppose:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

3fullback wrote: »
    ur sad .
    Annel349 wrote: »
    thanks... im assuming you have absoloutly no interest what so ever in going anyplace in life! :D but do your think i suppose:D

*hiss*
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT... :o

• Advertisement

*hiss*
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT... :o

no its hand bags at dawn!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭caroline1111

Can you get those english key notes(2010) anywhere or just on the internet, does anyone know?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Handbags away, please and thank you!

Anne, please use the Report Post function rather than responding to a troll.

Handbags away, please and thank you!

Anne, please use the Report Post function rather than responding to a troll.

okey dokey:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

the 2011 one is out already! Go into your local bookshop

• Advertisement

Swizz wrote: »
    the 2011 one is out already! Go into your local bookshop

thanks:) even though have of yee probaly think im sad for stressing out so early:eek:......

Advertisement