Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study - how's it going for you peops?

Options
  • 26-09-2009 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hey,

3 weeks into my first year as a mature student (arts) and just wondering how people are getting on with studying? I've only done a little here and there myself but intend on doing a lot more from here on in. Not really certain what's appropriate tho - basically I don't yet know what level is expected in first year so all opinions & insights greatly appreciated!

What's your routine, is it daily, weekly and what do you do - read over notes, further research such as reading lists etc?

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭chriz

I leave mine all to the end of the year because i find learning under pressure seems to work for me.

"im an ikle lazy until the last few months":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭urban cowboy

First year for myself was pedal to the metal, for such the fear of failing. Even this year, my second, I had worries that I wouldn’t give what I gave in the first year but thankfully even after the first week I realise that foundations laid are holding in good stead.

God bless good intentions:)

Advertisement