Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear problem

Options
  • 25-09-2009 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi guys,

This is gonna seem like an awful stupid post but i could do with a lil medical advice! Three weeks ago i slipped and cut my ear open quite badly (out in korea at moment) i was brought to hospital and my ear was stitched up (quite a lot of stitches) i came back the following monday and they took most of the stitches out. However a few they said theyd leave in for another week and take them out then. I couldnt take the time off work so missed my next appointment and havent gone back since (i know very stupid!, 2 weeks ago now). My ear is giving me no problem whatsoever now but im just wondering when i do go back do ive anything to worry about? ive still been washing the stitches everyday, although at this stage theres nothing to wash really!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Moved from ES with redirect.

Hope ye can help

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭drzhivago

Hi guys,

This is gonna seem like an awful stupid post but i could do with a lil medical advice! Three weeks ago i slipped and cut my ear open quite badly (out in korea at moment) i was brought to hospital and my ear was stitched up (quite a lot of stitches) i came back the following monday and they took most of the stitches out. However a few they said theyd leave in for another week and take them out then. I couldnt take the time off work so missed my next appointment and havent gone back since (i know very stupid!, 2 weeks ago now). My ear is giving me no problem whatsoever now but im just wondering when i do go back do ive anything to worry about? ive still been washing the stitches everyday, although at this stage theres nothing to wash really!

will be just harder to take out but best to do so as they are not native to your body and thus act as a foreign body and can worsen scarring of left in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement