Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jape at Dolans Limerick

Options
  • 25-09-2009 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

They were very good last night, not as poppy as the last time I saw them or on the last album; tunes messed around a bit but great atmosphere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

Yeah, think he's trying to find his 'sound'.. the 3 albums to date are very different in style.. Thought he nearly nailed it with 'Ritual' and should stick with the synth pop stuff. 'Floating' deserved to be massive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

What did you think of 21 Outs (if you saw them) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭ludwit

Ogham wrote: »
    What did you think of 21 Outs (if you saw them) ?

Not a fan at all but frontman a good singer. Just boring music.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Heard from a few people that they were unbelivable in Dolans last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

Walter Mitty and the Realists played a blinder upstairs in Dolan's that night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

RibenaHead wrote: »
    Walter Mitty and the Realists played a blinder upstairs in Dolan's that night

Friend of mine bought their album recently, gave it a bit of a listen and i must say i was very impressed, are they from Limerick or where?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

Yup, they're a Limerick band. Class altogether! So energetic live!!

Advertisement