Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help and Advice needed please , Tnx !

Options
  • 25-09-2009 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone here could give me some advice please re a Tattoo .
    Just a little info , i will be 50 next year and i have this ( I will attach a pic ) tattoo i
    stupidy put this on my arm when i was just 17 yrs old , a long time ago , its faded but still
    very visible . I HATE IT , i really do !

iwqbh0.jpg

I was wondering if anyone here could propose or design som[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Martin/Desktop/PIX%20SEPT%2009/BILD1022.JPG[/IMG]ething not to big to cover it?
    No offence meant , but i dont want something big if possible , just something tasteful to cover it up !
    Any help or advice i would be very grateful for so thank you so much everyone in advance !

Im in cork by the way

Thank you ![IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Martin/Desktop/PIX%20SEPT%2009/BILD1022.JPG[/IMG]

Hall_E

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

As far as I know you'd have to scour the internet for anything that appeals. The guys here are just here for advice and some (like meself) aren't artists!

What you could do is brainstorm with the tattoo artist in their studio. Just print off a couple of things that appeal to you. Hobbies/pastimes/films/tv shows/people, anything that takes your fancy.

Hope all goes well.

Happy Birthday, nearly forgot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

look at the galleries on www.bmezine.com to get an idea as to what style you might like and the design should come eventually. As the tat you have is small is should be fairly easy to cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 HALL_E

chin_grin wrote: »
    As far as I know you'd have to scour the internet for anything that appeals. The guys here are just here for advice and some (like meself) aren't artists!

What you could do is brainstorm with the tattoo artist in their studio. Just print off a couple of things that appeal to you. Hobbies/pastimes/films/tv shows/people, anything that takes your fancy.

Hope all goes well.

Happy Birthday, nearly forgot!

Hiya chin_grin , Thank you for the taking the time to reply to my post , really appreciate that , i suppose i was kind of hoping someone would say , here ya go, here`s a design for you LOL , threfore taking the task of having to choose something myself ;-) ironically enough i view the new tattoo as a very permanent but significant bit of art , i was a kid at 17 whn i put this on my hand , talking about regrets LOL

Thanks for your time , appreciate it !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 HALL_E

Diceicle wrote: »
    look at the galleries on www.bmezine.com to get an idea as to what style you might like and the design should come eventually. As the tat you have is small is should be fairly easy to cover.

Diceicle , as above , my sincere thnks for taking the time to reply to my post , the link with the fotos of so many tattoos is great , lol , i could be in there for weeks :D , like you said it aint a BIG tattoo but man its gawdy and so damn commom looking , 17yrs old a few bottles of beer and bam , following morning i was the coolest kid ever 30 odd yrs later i want rid of it as hate it with a vengence , out with the hacksaw lol

tnx for your time , i do appreciate it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jordank

best bet is to go to tattoo shop and get the tattooist to suggest somthing. you might see a tat you like on the net but it might not be any use for cover up

• Advertisement
Advertisement