Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribal Warfare 5 - Fighters Wanted

Options
  • 25-09-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

I am stuck for an opponent for Ben Davis (2-0) at 65kg from my gym and Darragh O'Connaill from Next Gen at 70kg also B class, the show is on the 3rd of October in Galway.

If anyone is interested in taking the fights on this short notice, I will throw in a bonus to the fighter pay.

email me on info[at]TribalWarfare[dot]ie if you are interested or need more information.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Mark, probably a silly question, and I hope you don't mind me posting it here, but do you test all fighters for hepatitis and HIV?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 subvictory

AARRRGH wrote: »
    Mark, probably a silly question, and I hope you don't mind me posting it here, but do you test all fighters for hepatitis and HIV?

Only if they've been with your Ma.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

All A class fighters are blood tested.
    Not really the topic for that discussion though, feel free to make a new one.

Advertisement