Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Question About Legal Age.

Options
  • 24-09-2009 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey all,
    Im 17 and just wondering how old do you have to be to get an eyebrow piercing, helix piercing etc?
    I have my parents permission, so say i brought a parent along would a reputable place pierce me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah that's a good plan, places won't pierce genital or intimate areas like nipples even with parental consent until you are over 18

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

16 for ear piercings, 16 with parental consent for everything bar genital/nipple as will said, 18 for everything. That's in general, the way most reputable places in my area operate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 SpinIt

Thanks guys, Youv'e out done yourselves!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

In celestial ring in stephens green its 16 for eyebrow piercings and helix, then for other cartilage (eg. tragus, conch) its 17. So just bring along ID with you, but like Will said, they wont do nipples or genitals until you're 18. Just ok it with you parents first though :)

Advertisement