Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back To Education Allowance

Options
  • 24-09-2009 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi

I applied for BE1 and was successful. That was last week. My question is when is this paid into your account,was it meant to be today or what. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

My back to Education Allowance is paid in to my Bank Account every Thursday. Basically I got my JSB one week and the next it was the BTEA into the bank.
    To get the 500 for study supplies/books etc took 4 weeks to arrive - but it depends on your local office.
    Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Swamps

Amberjack wrote: »
    To get the 500 for study supplies/books etc took 4 weeks to arrive - but it depends on your local office.
    Hope this helps.

Thanks for this, I received my first BTEA payment into my bank yesterday but not the 500euro cost to education payment you are supposed to get at the start of the year so was a bit worried something went wrong.

So the 500 will get put in on a thursday in a few weeks alongside the weekly payment for that week yeah?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Hi Swamps, yes, in a couple of weeks you should get a lump sum of 500 + whatever other amount you get. As I say it depends on your local office, it could be weeks or in a few months. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Advertisement