Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next - 2 day sale

Options
  • 24-09-2009 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hear an add on the tv for a next 2 day sale starting on Sat... Didnt get all the details so maybe its only in the uk - dont know what channel it was on..
    Did anyone else hear/see this?
    Thanks a mill!!! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I saw the ad in this morning's Herald AM - so it's definitely on. Earlier than usual isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Personally I dont like Next and have never bought anything there. Cheap tat IMO..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

yeah i saw an ad in the metro this morning
    Personally I dont like Next and have never bought anything there. Cheap tat IMO..:(

Cheap? never found next to be in any way cheap :confused:

They're great for work clothes - I agree that some of their stuff isn't great - but I've found their suiting to be excellent value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 yellowcanary

Thanks a mil for the info! Yeah Im actually going for work clothes. Hopefully they'll reduce those too!!
    Can I ask, what time does it start? Suppose 10am?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

Was in the Galway Next today and they're opening at 7am

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Most of the stores are opening at 7am.

Does the sale be on the online next directory as well does anyone know?

Would much prefer to shop in my PJs at home - but don't want to get up that early if its not on. And I won't be going into the shop at 7am either.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭shezza

I have never been a next fan but some of there stuff is lovely in the new winter collection I went a bit crazy in it at the wkd of course none of the stuff I got was in the sale. Got a gorgeous black dress with a bow at the front 36 euro! 2 black polo neck jumper dresses one with shoulder pads (the blue version was in the add) and a top with a scarf on it!! The shoes are lovely too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

cAr0l wrote: »
    Most of the stores are opening at 7am.

Does the sale be on the online next directory as well does anyone know?

Would much prefer to shop in my PJs at home - but don't want to get up that early if its not on. And I won't be going into the shop at 7am either.

Next never offer their online sales to Irish customers. At the same time as they are flogging stuff for half nothing during their sales on the UK site, we are paying full,over inflated euro prices if we want to buy it online. I think it's extremely unfair and to be honest it kind of puts me off shopping on nextdirectory.ie at all.

I noticed that too. There was stuff online at full-price while it was vastly reduced in the in-store sale. That is not a good thing to see.

Anyone think that this sale was much smaller than normal?

• Advertisement
Advertisement