Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork people getting any surf?

Options
  • 24-09-2009 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Any cork heads getting any surf here?Or are ye travelling?Sick of driving down to find absolutely nothing,just hoping on the off chance for some waves.
    Depressed:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

yea, desperation came to a head there last week. Drove to kerry and was rewarded with some decent waves. I'll probably have to do the same this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shane_O

Whered you head to?Whats your usual spot when we get waves here?Was gonna head to Kerry today but no money and no diesel put a stop to that idea.Maybe next week.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

went to inch great craic.As forlocal surf... gtown when its big and offshore, glucas when its big and onshore, inchydony high tide when its small and clean annnd cfreke when i want to shortboard. i only go there weekdays though. crazy crowds when its good on weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭tonyfillony

it looks like west is best this weekend alright ,

Advertisement