Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Merc CLK 200 Komp - Boot Light Req'd

Options
  • 24-09-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can anyone tell me where I may source a boot light for Merc CLK 200 Komp ( see pic attached ) .. only place I could find was Merc main dealers n they were looking for EUR 148 for that bit of plastc .. anywhere in UK I could source it .. I checked with breakers yards up North .. no joy .. any help appreciated .. cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

They're hard to get from breakers - people break them to gain access to the car boot, so replacement ones are in heavy demand. You could try www.ebay.co.uk, or www.micksgarage.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭vw4life

if you do source one,be careful when fitting it,try and fit washers between the lamp and bootlid where it attaches but they have to be very thin washers,it just means you've a better chance of not crackin the new one by overtightening the two 10mm nuts,if you fit washers that are too thick you risk water leaking in past the lamp

Advertisement