Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman Knightfall

Options
  • 24-09-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Does anyone know where I can get the 3 Batman Knightfall Graphic Novels seen them in Sub City for 20euro each thought that was a bit steep.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Hi aidofar, have a look at this thread - it has details for Irish comic shops and online comic shops. Beyond that, you can try looking around bookshops or online department shops like Amazon or Play.

Discussion about pricing in specific shops isn't allowed as there is a sitewide ban on threads containing commercial advertising, and threads about where to get Item X for the cheapest price usually get detailed.

Good luck with your search :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

aidofar wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get the 3 Batman Knightfall Graphic Novels seen them in Sub City for 20euro each thought that was a bit steep.
    I'll flog you mine for buttons if you like? PM me!

Mods, if this is a nicht-nicht, I'll delete this post.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

@Wacker - for this thread it's OK, but in future it should either be directly via PM or via adverts.ie and the sticky thread.

I'm locking this thread as per my previous post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement