Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Society

Options
  • 24-09-2009 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello all.

I'm a First yr Arts student, and am thinking of starting up the Chocolate Society again. I need to have at least 15 signatures for this to happen, and I'd like some people to join that can help me make this a great society.

I love all kinds of chocolate, and would love to find other chocolate lovers out there. Are you one?

Please comment here, and we'll see what we can do.

Maire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭X_X

A Chocolate society.... That sounds really really.... GREAT!!

Well I'm in if you still want to start it up.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

Yeah. There was a chocolate society. And now there isn't.

You're going to have to come up with a different mission statement than the former society if you want to get the funding from the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

What exactly did the old Chocolate Society do? And what will this one do if you get it started? I'm intrigued!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Nuggles

From what I remember of the choc society, a load of women joined. and then nothing was ever done. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Nuggles wrote: »
    From what I remember of the choc society, a load of women joined. and then nothing was ever done. . .

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought, heh.

I kept an eye out for it on Societies day, but hadn't realised it wasn't there anymore.

• Advertisement

I had no idea that a chocolate society existed until I read this thread!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

choc soc was great but i can only remember one function which was a chocolate tasting in the college bar which i thoroughly enjoyed! think they had a showing of chocolat on the big screen in one of the lecture theatres. im really struggling to remember anything else!

I suppose that activities are limited with a society that is associated mainly with chocolate...

Advertisement