Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Value my car

Options
  • 24-09-2009 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Looking to sell the wifes car as she's upgraded but have no idea what to price it at.
    Its a 03 Yaris, 71k miles, NCT for 2 years, taxed for 6 months. In mint condition.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Id say about 4.5 to 5k private sale, trading in value really depends what your buying, a Toyota dealer will probably be best if your buying another Toyota.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭murraymarmalade

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    Id say about 4.5 to 5k private sale, trading in value really depends what your buying, a Toyota dealer will probably be best if your buying another Toyota.
    op has already stated that his wife has a car!

as for how much is it worth?depends on how quickly you want rid of the car and how much advertising you do,in my humble opinion.i would under NO circumstances pay what tipsy mac says you might get,then again thats for me.not having enough details on the car stops me from putting my value on it eg was the timing belt done,was there a toyota service done on it at reg intervals?what engine size is it,how many owners?wa it an import etc....put some details up and i will post again.best of luck

Advertisement