Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 24-09-2009 4:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Being a new member of Boards.ie a while back,I posted an item on the soccer forum,not realizing how difficult it is to join this elite forum.I could almost see the glee in the eye of therecklessone as he brandished a yellow card.I did feel very angry at what I regarded as childish rules and I did call the above names which I now realize brings me to his level.My beef now is although I have apologized and sent 2 pms to the above requesting when my ban ends,I have not received a reply.Respect and courtesy is a two way street.Just because its his "baby"means he can do what he wants.I would hope that there is another mod.who can answer my simple,polite question.Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Not anything to do with the boards team.

Take your issue to the feedback section.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement